Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Long time, no blog!

I'm not very good at this thing. Sorry readers. I am so flighty, especially lately since I'm OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL, I forget that I actually have a blog that I write at.... Silly me....

I apologize. That was a horrible apology. I apologize. I lack the commitment to blog on the regular....

Anywho, I've been packing. YAY! I can't believe I'm moving again! This will be my 4th move in the last 4 years....

See my moving strategy?
Books strewn everywhere.

Boxes in random places (yeah, I got them from the recycle bin at the local library).

Computer and coffee easily accessed. TV on.... I should probably turn the tv off....

I am not very good at moving. Especially when I move away from a city I've grown to love. I tend to procrastinate a lot. A LOT! I find other things to keep me distracted, like the internet or my DVR.

I also tend to tell myself silly things like,

"Don't pack those winter sweaters yet, this is Michigan and you might need them the first week of June because, you never know, it might snow!"

or

"The first things that need to go into that giant moving thing are your mattress and couches, and you need those, 'cause you're not going to sleep on the floor right?, so you should just go to the pool and enjoy the 80 degree weather and pack the day before you move out."

or 

"You have plenty of time and money. Silly Alicia...."

Dear brain, 
Please shut up!
Love, me

I will give myself a little credit: I've pack ALL of my dvd's and ALL of my novels. Not to mention that my electronics (aside from the aforementioned laptop) and crafts are packed too! Though, I confess, they were never really unpacked from the previous move....

On a complete side note, I love what blogger has done with the new composition page! This is probably old news, that shows how long it's been since I've blogged regularly.... If you don't use blogger, please disregard this.

I'll be back tomorrow, never fear. But now I'm going to finish watching Ellen, she's got Will Smith on! Love that man!!! Have you seen the new Men in Black 3 trailer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"A Journey of Mind, Body and Spirit" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors to here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/05/sites-to-see_25.html